May 7, 2021
11:00am - 1:00pm
Location: The Spring 2021 California Study Abroad Town Hall Meeting Will Be Held Online in Response to COVID-19 Personal Distancing Guidance
PowerPoint from Town Hall: Download the PowerPoint presentation from the May 7, 2021 California Study Abroad Town Hall Here
This year, as a result of the challenges of COVID-19, instead of an in-person full-day California Study Abroad Town Hall Meeting, we will be hosting a two (2) hour Online California Study Abroad Town Hall Meeting.
The Online California Study Abroad Town Hall will be taking place on Friday, May 7, 2021 from 11:00am - 1:00pm.
Agenda: To bring together colleagues from around the state to discuss what is happening in the different higher education systems in California in response to COVID-19, and its impact on study abroad. Consider together how we can move forward and envision international education beyond this global pandemic.
The Spring 2021 California Study Abroad Town Hall will be co-sponsored by:
- University of California Systemwide Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- California State University Systemwide Office of International Programs
- California Colleges for International Education (representing California Community Colleges)
- Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU)
- University of California Irvine, Office of Global Engagement and Study Abroad Center
- Region XII, NAFSA: Association of International Educators, Education Abroad Knowledge Community
- Southern California Consortium for International Studies (SOCCIS)
- Loyola Marymount University Study Abroad Office
- Center for Global Education at California State University at Dominguez Hills
For questions about the Spring 2021 Online California Study Abroad Town Hall, contact: Gary Rhodes, Ph.D., Professor and Director, Center for Global Education, California State University at Dominguez Hills at firstname.lastname@example.org.